The homeworks sheets are longer sets of harder questions which accompany the
chapters of the course. Each sheet has a solution set available too.
The labs are short sets of quick easier questions intended to build confidence
in the techniques of analysis. They are suitable for group study sessions.
Each sheet has a linked set of solutions.
- Lab 1: Ordered sets
- Lab 2: Open sets, ordered fields, and the triangle inequality
- Lab 3: Convergence of sequences
- Lab 4: Convergenece of sequences
- Lab 5: Closed subsets of reals
- Lab 6: Limit points and continuous functions
- Lab 7: Limit points, interiors, differentiable functions
- Lab 8: Limits of functions
- Lab 9: Limits of functions; open and closed sets
- Lab 10: Connected sets
- Lab 11: Compact sets
- Lab 12: Sequential compactness